What Does Matt Use?
The tools I use to get things done.
- ASP.NET 6 (formerly ASP.NET Core)
- React - mostly at work
- Microsoft SQL Server
Editors + Tools
- VS Code
- Visual Studio (currently 2022, but I rarely open full VS these days)
- Azure Data Studio - I've mostly replaced my reliance on SSMS with this
- Postgres plugin for Azure Data Studio
- Windows Terminal
- Linqpad - easy way to run C# code snippets to test / prove things out
- AWS CLI - managing AWS resources
- AWS Cloudformation - infrastructure as code for AWS
Services + Hosting
- Microsoft Todo - current todo list favorite; syncs across all my devices and supports multiple lists